Thursday, May 26, 2011

So back to AQUARAMA!

That's a red Arowana.  One of a great many in the exhibit hall.  
I have a lot of photos.  A whole lot.  I'm simply going to post a series of them here with brief captions.  I may even get brave a try to post video.

One of many very cool products that are not distributed in the US.

I estimate the value of just the Red Arowanas on display to be over $100,000  I may be way low....

These are just some of the show Arowana.

There were multiple rows

Tim getting ideas for his kitchen counter aquarium....

Gerald Bassleer.  I bought his new book on Fish Health and got it signed.  Geeky Cool.

These are gorgeous and very high end.  More on these later.

Display tanks filled with Arowanas

Clever displays abound.

Well displayed.  Betta then average....  *cough*

First place set-up.

The Marine displays competition.

No comments: