Thursday, May 26, 2011

Too much!

12th floor of the Hotel Grand Pacific.  Waiting for the elevator.
The task of blogging about this trip is not easy.  I had thought that I would have WiFi and could spend free time here and there posting updates and pictures.  After being denied access to WiFi everywhere I have been, I decided to track it down in ernest.  I asked around, was led to Starbucks, 7-Eleven (No, really.  Starbucks sent me) and to StarHub.  I finally asked my friendly local electronics vendor who sold me my spare camera battery.  Turns out, all I needed was to register a valid email address.  What he failed to mention was that I also have to have a local (read:Singapore) mobile phone number.  Well.  Hell.  It now looks like that is a possibility, but really, at this point I'm just not sure if I have the oompf to bother.

No comments: