Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Time Travel

30 minutes into our 9.5 hour flight to Japan, a flight attendant dumped a full half quart of orange juice on the young man sitting beside me.  I received a bit of sticky splatter, but he got drenched.  He had a change of clothes with him and when he came back, I mentioned that he should see about getting moved to a new seat as he shouldn't have to sit in his.  He did and he got moved up in class and I got the row to myself.  It all worked out.

Once in Japan, the cultural differences started to become apparent...


Restroom stall
Mercifully, there are options....

2 comments:

Megan said...

Eric, is that a picture of a behind, "tinkling" outside the bathroom?!

Eric said...

I have no idea. Between the diagram and the control panel I left this one and moved on to the third option.