Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Sands Marina Singapore

I mentioned a few days ago that you would see this building again.  Saturday was the day Tim and I decided to venture to the top and the observation deck.


 The views are stunning.

I love Panorama Mode

The view from the harbor side.  Flying in at night my first vision of Singapore was the vast number of cargo ships in the harbor all lit up in the dark.  The picture does not do the scene justice.  I have no idea what the development in the foreground is, but it's likely to be modern, styling, and a shopping mall...
So, I pointed this out to Tim.  I questioned the reliability of the glass railing/barrier and thought that this was not a good sign.
His response?  "It looks like they have it taken care of."  
I would have missed his sense of humor...

No comments: